 Trains / 11389
Re: RCX motor pulsing
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 28 May 2001 02:35:16 GMT

I have been using RCXs to control tracks, you also can control signal in the
same time by RCX.
http://legochina.virtualave.net/MOCs/RCXDualLoops.html

Zhengrong

In lugnet.trains, Steven Barile writes:
Since you guys are talking about this I have a question. I've asked it
before and there was no responce. Here it goes:

I want to use the RCX to control a single train thru the rails by providing
"pulsed" voltage to have fine control over the trains speed. Any solutions
out there?

SteveB
PNLTC