 Technic / Bionicle / 891
Re: Seduced to the Dark Side, Bionicles
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Tue, 17 Jul 2001 11:26:10 GMT

I've visited your site, several times, but cannot download the excel
spreadsheet (insufficent rights?). Becuase of a problem with my setup I
cannot print the online page, and trying to print offline also fails (though
I am usually to do this).

Anyway, your list is very similar to mine. You've got a couple I don't, and
vice versa (though I've a lot more Toa masks).

But untill I've got enough masks (ie, well over 100), I don't see much point
is trading, yet.......

Ian
Still searching for mask packs

In lugnet.loc.au, Martin Scragg writes:
Here is my list of mask that I have/want for trade

http://m-n-m.50megs.com/trades.htm

If you have excel you can download the spreadsheet version.

For those non-Australians among you, I am willing to trade with you as well.

Martin