 Local / Australia / 6610
Re: Seduced to the Dark Side, Bionicles
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Sun, 15 Jul 2001 12:20:03 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Pete White writes:
In lugnet.loc.au, Martin Scragg writes:
Here is my list of mask that I have/want for trade

http://m-n-m.50megs.com/trades.htm

If you have excel you can download the spreadsheet version.

For those non-Australians among you, I am willing to trade with you as well.

On with the theories...
Of the 12 categories of mask, pete.w is complete in only 1.
Of the 12 categories of mask, martin is complete in 0.

Of the twelve, pete.w has 8 categories with 5 colours.
Of the twelve, pete.w has 2 categories with 4 colours.
Of the twelve, pete.w has 1 category with only 2 colours, which is RAU,
which Martin has 3 masks in 2 colours, which is neither of my colours.
Anyone else have lots of RAU masks/colours ?

In seven of twelve categories, we are both missing the same colour.
In one category we are both missing the same two colours.
------------------------------
TOA masks
------------------------------
1.AKAKU - Green
2.KAUKAU - (transparent)Green
3.PAKARI - Red
4.KAKAMA - Black
------------------------------
TURAGA masks
------------------------------
5.RAU - Light Grey
RAU - Dark Grey
6.HUNA - Tan
7.RURU - Dark Grey

Q. With the transparent KAUKAU masks, which trans-colours match the 6 TOA ?
Especially black and brown, since I have trans-orange and trans-black/brown.

If anyone else has any theories or observations, Ian ?
pete.w

Lewa-Green KauKau,Kopaka-Clear KauKau,Gali-Blue KauKau, Tahu-Red,
Onua-black/brown KauKau, and Pohatu-Orange KauKau.