 Local / Australia / 6613
Re: Seduced to the Dark Side, Bionicles
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Sun, 15 Jul 2001 23:40:38 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Martin Scragg writes:
In lugnet.loc.au, Pete White writes:
On with the theories... • [snip]
6.HUNA - Tan
It took quite a few mask packs before I got my first Huna, only got them in
the last couple of packs.  I still don't have a single Light Grey mask of
any variety.  How does this go with the theory.

I have plenty of light grey in 5 categories of masks.

Before our trade the totals were:-
Orange - 9 masks in 3 categories.
Lime Green - 11 masks in 4 categories.
Tan - 15 masks in 5 categories.
Light Blue - 10 masks in 6 categories.
Light Grey - 9 masks in 5 categories.
Dark Grey - 6 masks in 3 categories.

Overall my masks are split very evenly between TOA and TURAGA masks as well.

pete.w (BUYonicling)