 Local / Australia / 6667
Re: Seduced to the Dark Side, Bionicles
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 17 Jul 2001 23:39:09 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Scott P. Costello writes:

Believe it, we are paying $3 USD at TRU and $2 USD at Lego stores and S@H.
Sounds like our aussie friends have a bargin on their hands. I guess this is
fair as Lego usually treats you guys like second class citizens, I am just a
little jealous, and am tired of overpaying at TRU.

Australia soccer set rich, Bionicle rich, Legend set poor, Sculpture poor.

pete.w (complain/applaud according to your theme orientation)