 Local / Australia / 6666
Re: Seduced to the Dark Side, Bionicles
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 17 Jul 2001 17:53:38 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Ian Dunmore writes:
Hang on, US$2......

But that is almost $4AU, and most of the mask packs I've bought have been
under $2AU (a few were $2.45AU, and a couple were $3.95au).

Maybe the shortage is only tempory, they'll be coming back at higher price
(now we are hooked).

Naw, that couldn't be, could it?

Believe it, we are paying $3 USD at TRU and $2 USD at Lego stores and S@H.
Sounds like our aussie friends have a bargin on their hands. I guess this is
fair as Lego usually treats you guys like second class citizens, I am just a
little jealous, and am tired of overpaying at TRU.

Scott