 Technic / Bionicle / 883
Re: Seduced to the Dark Side, Bionicles
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Mon, 16 Jul 2001 22:31:39 GMT

"Scott Costello" <scottcos@spamfree.aol.com> wrote in message
news:GGL090.64B@lugnet.com...
I was pondering this exact thing this weekend. Here in Southern • California,
I have purchased most of my boxed mask packs from TRU

Aren't you paying a premium price for those at TRU?  My TRU has them listed
at 2.99 insatead of 1.99.  I figured if you buy 3 or more you pay less with
shipping added.  If you buy 1 you pay more than TRU, and if you buy 2 you
break even [1].

[1] This is based on Texas' .0825 sales tax