 Local / Australia / 6621
Re: Seduced to the Dark Side, Bionicles
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Mon, 16 Jul 2001 01:25:30 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Damian Garcia writes:

"pete white" <aquanaut@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message
news:GGJGFq.L43@lugnet.com...
Overall my masks are split very evenly between TOA and TURAGA masks as
well.
My split is about 2/3 TOA and 1/3 TURAGA.

I ordered 12 of them through S@H.  Each box had 1 Toa and 1 Turaga mask.  I
figured it was standard.
The packs we get here are not like this, they can be 1 TOA and 1 TURAGA or 2
TOA or TURAGA.

Martin