 Local / Australia / 6595
Re: Seduced to the Dark Side, Bionicles
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sun, 15 Jul 2001 00:04:34 GMT

Hi Ian, the KMART up my way (Rockhampton QLD) had plenty last time i saw,
But they don't really interest me.

--
Jason King
LugNet #665

Ian Dunmore <icd@alphalink.com.au> wrote in message
Having bought all of the 6 available, and having a hard time finding masks
(of the 11 stores visited this weekend that stocked bionicles 9 had no
masks, one had one, and then none, and the last had 16 then none).

But we are accumulating a number of duplicates. Is there anyone/anywhere
where I can trade. Preferable Canberra, but but mail interstate would be • okay.

Ps, who stuffed up with the lask of masks, the stores not ordering enough.
Lego OZ not delivering enough, or Lego just not producing enough??

Ian