 Local / Australia / 6603
Re: Seduced to the Dark Side, Bionicles
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sun, 15 Jul 2001 01:39:55 GMT

From: "pete white" <aquanaut@optusnet.com.au>
In lugnet.loc.au, Ian Dunmore writes:
But we are accumulating a number of duplicates. Is there anyone/anywhere
where I can trade. Preferable Canberra, but but mail interstate would be • okay.
Maybe we should set up a swap system for everyone's extras ?
I can post a list of my collection so far (duplicates and still required),
it is an excel spreadsheet, but I can post it as HTML.  I would be
interested in trading mask.  I am in Melbourne btw.

One of the 12 styles of mask seems a lot rarer than the other eleven,
if I was more familiar with Polynesian, I'd blurt it out now.
From my limited experience so far it seems five out of the normal six • colours
are easy to come by, with the sixth a bit harder...
but it's probably easily explained by our probability experts.

Share your theories with us, I am interested.

Martin (who will upload his mask list and post a url for it).