 Technic / Bionicle / 881
Re: Seduced to the Dark Side, Bionicles
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Mon, 16 Jul 2001 19:46:12 GMT

I ordered 12 of them through S@H.  Each box had 1 Toa and 1 Turaga mask.  I
figured it was standard.

I meant my total count of masks from all polybags I have purchased.

Just checking back my stats for the first 37 polybags purchased they are:-
TURAGA/TOA - 28 polybags with one each
TURAGA/TURAGA - 5 polybags with both TURAGA
TOA/TOA - 4 polybags with both TOA
The totals for all polybags (not just these) differs by 1 between TOA and
TURAGA (one ! Yep, I got three masks in one polybag once)

In Australia we only have masks in polybags as far as I know.

I was pondering this exact thing this weekend. Here in Southern California,
I have purchased most of my boxed mask packs from TRU and every box I bought
from them has been 1 toa and 1 turaga, so I figured that was the way it was
to be. Then on Friday I went to LIC (Lego Imagination Center) at downtown
Disney and bought three boxes, the first two were both turaga masks, one box
even had two Rau masks. As I was about to cry foul and rant here on lugnet I
opened the third box to find a brown and an infected Hau. My complaints
quickly melted away, but I was still curious if there was a set toa/turaga
ratio.

Scott