 Technic / Bionicle / 878
Re: Seduced to the Dark Side, Bionicles
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Mon, 16 Jul 2001 03:17:28 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Damian Garcia writes:

"pete white" <aquanaut@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message
news:GGJGFq.L43@lugnet.com...
Overall my masks are split very evenly between TOA and TURAGA masks as
well.

I ordered 12 of them through S@H.  Each box had 1 Toa and 1 Turaga mask.  I
figured it was standard.

I meant my total count of masks from all polybags I have purchased.

Just checking back my stats for the first 37 polybags purchased they are:-
TURAGA/TOA - 28 polybags with one each
TURAGA/TURAGA - 5 polybags with both TURAGA
TOA/TOA - 4 polybags with both TOA
The totals for all polybags (not just these) differs by 1 between TOA and
TURAGA (one ! Yep, I got three masks in one polybag once)

In Australia we only have masks in polybags as far as I know.

pete.w