 Technic / Bionicle / 877
Re: A little help in the online game?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Mon, 16 Jul 2001 03:08:42 GMT

In lugnet.technic.bionicle, Marlene Spears writes:
Hey, I got the sketch, but where is the astrologer?

<<Joel Dobbins>>
The astrologer is one of the guys in the huts at Ga-Koro.

That's true. So far, though, I've run into the same problem giving the Letter
to the astrologer, as I've had when trying to give the Infected Koli Ball to
Onewa: the game locks up.

I've seen some messages about "bugs" and I'm wondering if this is another one.
Otherwise, I might be doing the wrong thing at the wrong time...

I don't know what might be happening.. I think I just went from top left to
top right to lower left.. something like that.. well.. I'm not sure if
that's the problem or not, but, get this, after I game the ball to the dude
I went out walked around the island, and when I went back I went to the koli
field and when I turned around the cheerers were gone and there was the X on
the hut of the sick guy, and when i clicked I heard buzzing and coughing
like he was still sick, and it was taking a long time to load so I pushed
the key and it went back and he was better again! it was wierd, well anyway
I gave the letter to the guy and then...

SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER

THERE'S A SPOILER DOWN HERE!!!

YOU CAN'T SAY I DIDN'T WARN YOU!!!

Okay okay, it's not that important but.. I always wanted to do that.. ayway
I gave the letter to the guy, he gave me a peice of a sundial from where you
get the letter, I put it on the sundial, used an item for a certain
something, and how I am in a room with a gold mask with the word "rahi"
spinning above in the bionicle language.. well anyway, I don't know what I
am supposed to do, so if anyone is up to this part or has gotten past this
part please let me know. Okay if you survived all this time you must be
pretty patient, so, thanks!

<<Joel Dobbins>>