 Technic / Bionicle / 880
Re: Bionicle .com update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Mon, 16 Jul 2001 09:57:24 GMT

Also, when I talk to the taraga by the unbreakable disk, he tells me that he
has a message for me to give an astrologer.  I did not recieve a message in
my equipment area, and get no new options when I talk to any of the chiefs.
So how do I pass on the message?

Sorry if you've figured this out yourself!

I found this works for me:

mentions "astrologer", immediately tell him that you know an astrologer.

When I did that, a "Letter to the Astrologer" appeared in my backpack.

Good luck giving that to the Astrologer, be careful what you say, and have fun
with what he gives you!