 Technic / Bionicle / 840
Re: Bionicle .com update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Thu, 12 Jul 2001 16:44:20 GMT

Oops.  My fault for being unobservant.  Actually I was looking to see if the
koli ball error had been fixed (which it hasn't) or the problem where the
Ian

Corman4 wrote:

In lugnet.technic.bionicle, Ian Constable writes:
I see nothing different.  I still get that constant loading screen
whenever I try to go somewhere else.
Ian

Corman4 wrote:

I have just receved word that mata nui has been updated!!!!!!!!!!

Onu Koro is open.
you must not have made it ti po koro

Also in ta koro were the tohunga are doing a dance you can enter the hall way