 Technic / Bionicle / 368
367  |  369
Subject:
Bionicle Symbols (was: I'm sorry to interrupt your dialogue, Xtian....but...)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Mon, 16 Apr 2001 06:22:41 GMT

I'll keep you updated once I find out more about the other 15 missing
letters - but shh (!) we have to be secret about these codes!

Finally I had some time left to create at least a tiny addition for my site.
It's a better version of the "dictionary" I uploaded earlier. Now, you can
make out the symbols much better than before and nearly all letters are
complete. If you come accross the missing letters, please tell me!

http://www.brickmaster.de/images
You'll find it under "secret Bionicle symbols"...

Bye, Christian --- xTIAN.
Lugnet Member #479 -- The World is full of AFOLs !
mail: xtian@brickmaster.de web: www.brickmaster.de