 Technic / Bionicle / 271
Re: I'm sorry to interrupt your dialogue, Xtian....but...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Sun, 18 Mar 2001 21:43:59 GMT

In lugnet.technic.bionicle, Arnold Staniczek writes:
...Where do you have that dictionary from???????

I have created that dictionary all my own. You know, I seem to be one of the
most long-standing and wise Bionicle fans that there are. Back in Fall 2000
when the first Technic Catalogue showed up and told us about
www.bionicle.com, I had bookmarked it and came back again and again. And
the, in December 2000 suddenly the first files were uploaded to Bionicle.com
There's not been much, only a few symbols that were changing into the word
"Mata Nui", you had to be patient enough to see it though. I knew that these
symbols would become more and more important while the Bionicle Universe was
growing, so I decided to start my own dictionary in order to keep the
overview about all these symbols. By now, I do already have 11 letters,
these are:

A, G, H, I, K, L, M, N, O, R, T and U.

Also, I am able to solve the mysterial numbers you need in order to decode
the telescope. However, as these symbols have to stay completely secret (in
order to encode secret messages so that the Rahi or Makuta himself may not
read them), I am not allowed to post them here, as the ennemy might read
this as well. Drop me an Email and I'll send you Huki to deliver it to you
(Huki is one of the fastest Tohunga around, you know).

I'll keep you updated once I find out more about the other 15 missing
letters - but shh (!) we have to be secret about these codes!

Bye, Christian --- xTIAN.
Lugnet Member #479 -- The World is full of AFOLs !
mail: xtian@brickmaster.de web: www.brickmaster.de