 Technic / Bionicle / 260
Re: TOHUNGA throwing Slizer discs! on bionicle.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Sun, 18 Mar 2001 15:45:42 GMT

Okay, I might have been extremely besides of myself a few minutes ago, due
to the fact of having found this totally new section that has not been
mentioned before. Here is a more clear description of what I found out.

Each Toa (hero) hast a Turaga (priest) and there are also lots of Tohunga in
their villages. We knew about that so far, but what we didn't know so far is
that there is one Tohunga for each village that has it's own feature. These
are obviously going to be real sets with many many new special elements and
colours. Here are the six quick links that will take you directly to all the
new pages, that's much faster than surfing around on Bionicle.com:

Tohunga named Huki, belongs to Pohatu/Stone:
http://www.lego.com/eng/bionicle/tohunga.asp?WhichTuraga=Onewa&WhichTohunga=Huki
NEW MASK: Kakama orange??

Tohunga named Onepu, belongs to Onua/Earth:
http://www.lego.com/eng/bionicle/tohunga.asp?WhichTuraga=Whenua&WhichTohunga=Onepu
NEW MASK: Pakari purple??

Tohunga named Maku, belongs to Gali/Water:
http://www.lego.com/eng/bionicle/tohunga.asp?WhichTuraga=Nokama&WhichTohunga=Maku
NEW MASK: Huna blue??

Tohunga named Kongu, belongs to Lewa/Air:
http://www.lego.com/eng/bionicle/tohunga.asp?WhichTuraga=Matau&WhichTohunga=Kongu
NEW MASK: Miru swamp (bluehreen)??

Tohunga named Jala, belongs to Tahu/Fire:
http://www.lego.com/eng/bionicle/tohunga.asp?WhichTuraga=Vakama&WhichTohunga=Jala
NEW MASK: Hau yellow??

Tohunga named Matoro, belongs to Kopaka/Ice:
http://www.lego.com/eng/bionicle/tohunga.asp?WhichTuraga=Nuju&WhichTohunga=Matoro
NEW MASK: Akaku lightblue??

Each Tohunga includes many new special Tohunga elements. Their arms seem to
allow them to THROW THEIR INDIVIDUAL SLIZER/THROWBOT DISKS!!!
Also, they all come with TOTALLY NEW MASKS!!!!!!  The strange thing is that
their masks use the same shapes we have already seen, but either in a
totally new colour/shape combination or IN COLOURS WE HAVE NOT SEEN BEFORE!!!

Still drooooooling over all that!! There is so much to read. Please let me
know what you are thinking about that, it's sooooo exciting all that...

Yeee-haaa!!

Bye, Christian --- xTIAN.
Lugnet Member #479 -- The World is full of AFOLs !
mail: xtian@brickmaster.de web: www.brickmaster.de