 Technic / Bionicle / 269
268  |  270
Subject:
Tohunga may be released as promotional sets only?!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Sun, 18 Mar 2001 21:30:08 GMT

THE NEW COMIC IS NOW ONLINE VIEWABLE!! It's in german language though. To
find it, go to:

http://www.brickmaster.de/images/

and use the link "Bionicle Comic" (easy to find!)

The new comic may give a hint that the Tohunga figures that appeared today will not be regular sets at all. On page 6 of the comic,
third pic from above, the yellow box says (I translate fom German):

Matoro is a Tohunga - one of the inhabitants of Mata Nui. You can't buy this item in the shops. But keep your eyes open: maybe it
soon crosses your path again?

This sounds to me as if you may find Matoro between the slices of meat in your next BigMac.......

brickie