 Technic / Bionicle / 262
Re: TOHUNGA throwing Slizer discs! on bionicle.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Sun, 18 Mar 2001 17:09:41 GMT

Each Tohunga includes many new special Tohunga elements. Their arms seem to
allow them to THROW THEIR INDIVIDUAL SLIZER/THROWBOT DISKS!!!
Also, they all come with TOTALLY NEW MASKS!!!!!!  The strange thing is that
their masks use the same shapes we have already seen, but either in a
totally new colour/shape combination or IN COLOURS WE HAVE NOT SEEN BEFORE!!!

Still drooooooling over all that!! There is so much to read. Please let me
know what you are thinking about that, it's sooooo exciting all that...

While I like the new guys, I am very disappointed about the reintroduction of throwbot disks into the bionicle theme. It seems very
odd to me that probably another collectible item is thrown into this theme.....

However, I really like the first issue of the comic that came along with the latest German issue of the World Club magazine....
great drawings, and I am reliefed that the did not choose a Japanese Manga-style of drawings.... I'll scan the entire comic and send
it to XTian - I'm sure he'll make it available online soon.....

brickhead