 Technic / Bionicle / 310
Re: Tohunga and COMIC UPLOAD...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Fri, 23 Mar 2001 20:00:20 GMT

Hmmm.  Am I going to have to join the Lego Mania Club so that I can get the
comic when it hits North America?

Ray Kremer
http://throwbots.virtualave.net/

In lugnet.technic.bionicle, Michael Edwards writes:
Hi Just got an email from my contact in Lego

They said my should be getting the Bionicle Comic in English soon, i think
it's at home... If i got it. I will uploads a version on my website..

Thanks

Michael Edwards

However, I really like the first issue of the comic that came along with the • latest German issue of the World Club magazine....
great drawings, and I am reliefed that the did not choose a Japanese • Manga-style of drawings.... I'll scan the entire comic and send
it to XTian - I'm sure he'll make it available online soon.....

THE NEW COMIC IS NOW ONLINE VIEWABLE!! It's in german language though. To
find it, go to:

http://www.brickmaster.de/images/

and use the link "Bionicle Comic" (easy to find!)