 Technic / Bionicle / 259
258  |  260
Subject:
TOHUNGA throwing Slizer discs! on bionicle.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Sun, 18 Mar 2001 15:28:35 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

HELP!!! A NEW DISCOVERY ON BIONICLE.com !!!

How long has that been there ???? We can see images of the TOHUNGA now !!!

QUICK: Take a look at this driect link:
http://www.lego.com/deu/bionicle/tohunga.asp?WhichTuraga=Whenua&WhichTohunga=Onepu

Or check the Turaga section and find the links yourself. There are SIX
Tohunga in all, each Turaga has one up now.

If you don't believe it (I still don't) take a look at the screenshot I have
just uploaded to my own URL:
http://www.brickmaster.de/images/bio_tohunga_new.jpg

THEY ARE INCREDIBLE!!!!

Bye, Christian --- xTIAN.
Lugnet Member #479 -- The World is full of AFOLs !
mail: xtian@brickmaster.de web: www.brickmaster.de