 Technic / Bionicle / 267
266  |  268
Subject:
Tohunga and COMIC UPLOAD...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Sun, 18 Mar 2001 20:16:22 GMT

While I like the new guys, I am very disappointed about the reintroduction of
throwbot disks into the bionicle theme. It seems very
odd to me that probably another collectible item is thrown into this
theme.....

Well, the more I think about it, the more I dislike the idea of having
collectible disks again. I'd rather have seen 6 toatlly new Tohunga shapes,
with maybe some unique look to make them smaller than all the other masks.

However, back in 1999 I was totally into collecting all disks, so I am now
happy to see there will be more and my collection may grow. However, I think
Bionicle might not have been the best choice to reintroduce these. Oh well,
maybe there will just be six of these disks and they might be special to
these few six Tohunga and will play an important role in the PC game later.
Maybe LEGO just had to throw in something to "shoot" because kids want that
too. If so, the disks are a good solution. We do not yet know if these will
be collectibles though, maybe six will be the final number already (for 2001).

However, I really like the first issue of the comic that came along with the latest German issue of the World Club magazine....
great drawings, and I am reliefed that the did not choose a Japanese Manga-style of drawings.... I'll scan the entire comic and send
it to XTian - I'm sure he'll make it available online soon.....

THE NEW COMIC IS NOW ONLINE VIEWABLE!! It's in german language though. To
find it, go to:

http://www.brickmaster.de/images/

and use the link "Bionicle Comic" (easy to find!)

Thanks to brickhead for scanning it! Now, enjoy . . .

Bye, Christian --- xTIAN.
Lugnet Member #479 -- The World is full of AFOLs !
mail: xtian@brickmaster.de web: www.brickmaster.de