 Technic / Bionicle / 258
Re: Fw: Re: Bionicle.com has been updated!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Sat, 17 Mar 2001 18:59:22 GMT

In lugnet.technic.bionicle, Christian Gemünden writes:
And there we go, another posting from me! You'll wonder: "That guy again???
You can rest easy, I actually didn't want to post here now, but some
unfortune AFOL whose employer is sadly called "LEGO" was not able to post
here in this newsgroup, altough he seems to be an AFOL as the rest of us.
So, he sent an Email to me instead and I will put his lines here now:

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: bionicle game... (17-Mrz-2001 17:30)
From:    [snip]@america.lego.com
To:      xtian@brickmaster.de

I would have posted this to the group, but it won't let me...
[snip again]

Anyway, you don't have to create a new account, you can simply
play the game again after logging out of lego.com. Anonymous
users always start over from the beginning.

Thanks for that hint, I should have found that out by myself, but now I
already created three new accounts only in order to see the movie three more
times. Thanks for letting us know about this, too bad you were not able to
mention it directly on your own!

That part's on the record. COMPLETELY off the record, I think at

[snip again, hehe! ... I'll have to find out first, what he meant by "off
the record", it's an interesting snip though.]

enjoy...

-Xxxx

I'll certainly mention this occurrence in the admin section later, it's
annoying to see the first negative aspects of these new filter system and
not getting any positive ones at all! Thanks again to the poor fellow who
has not hesitated to contact me via Email instead, I don't think it would
have been a marketing trick for that matter!

Bye, Christian --- xTIAN.
Lugnet Member #479 -- The World is full of AFOLs !
mail: xtian@brickmaster.de web: www.brickmaster.de

In lugnet.technic.bionicle, Christian Gemünden writes:
Hi Bionicle fans out there,

funny that so far nobody has started to discuss about the latest events on
Bionicle.com, so I'll make the first step by adding more details to what I
have written earlier this morning...

Bye, Christian --- xTIAN.
Lugnet Member #479 -- The World is full of AFOLs !
mail: xtian@brickmaster.de web: www.brickmaster.de

Well, lets see, I sailed, I dove, I rescued a VCillage, and I saw Gali kick
some ass!  This keeps getting better n better!