 Technic / Bionicle / 369
368  |  370
Subject:
Bionicle FAQ V1.01
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Mon, 16 Apr 2001 15:13:48 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Hi all!

I am happy to announce that I finally opened the first small section of my
Bionicle LEXICON. There is already a little to read through and drool over.
However, there still needs to be many many additions. Now that it is
technically working though, I'm sure I'll add the next paragraphs soon.

If you are excited what it looks like, here's the direct link:

http://www.brickmaster.de/lego/biolexicon.htm

Okay, don't expect too much yet, but I'd love to hear your feedback and
opinions. Also, let me know about technical problems and the such, it might
take a while to load and you'll need to get used to the navigation first.
If you have ideas what needs to be added, let me know or post here. What I
plan to add next are:

-Toa, Turaga, Tohunga, Makuta, ...
-Mata Nui, places, villages, mountains, map, creatures...
-astronomy, legends, predictions, ...
-more (better) links to other ressources ...

... so I'd really like to hear what you want to see first.

I hope you like my "FAQ" (although it's no real FAQ YET).

Bye, Christian --- xTIAN.
Lugnet Member #479 -- The World is full of AFOLs !
mail: xtian@brickmaster.de web: www.brickmaster.de