 Technic / Bionicle / 386
Re: Bionicle FAQ V1.01
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Wed, 18 Apr 2001 11:12:01 GMT

In lugnet.technic.bionicle, Sean Harrington writes:

http://www.brickmaster.de/lego/biolexicon.htm
Yep, it's there now.

- Sean

Sean,
I added a few more words meanwhile so I had to re-upload the entire page a
couple of times yesterday. While doing so, the page was unavailable for a
few seconds each upload. It must have been pure chance that you checked it
right that moment. Use the "Refresh" button of your browser and all problems
should be gone.

Also, note that it takes a while to load all the icons used for the letters
etc...

P.S. The current state is V1.04 - thanks to everyone who has e-mailed me so
much inupt!

Bye, Christian --- xTIAN.
Lugnet Member #479 -- The World is full of AFOLs !
mail: xtian@brickmaster.de web: www.brickmaster.de