 Technic / 9479
Re: hoovercraft with lift, thrust and steering
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 4 Mar 2003 07:56:07 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Øyvind Steinnes writes:

Go to this site to download the latest DivX codec http://www.divx.com/

Thank you.  I downloaded this and the movies worked perfectly!  Seems to
demonstrate the the hovercrafts lifting potential to carry its own batteries or
maybe an RCX.  Very nice.  Thanks again.

Regards,
      Paul K