 Technic / 9454
Re: hoovercraft with lift, thrust and steering
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sun, 2 Mar 2003 20:56:43 GMT

"Øyvind Steinnes" <senniets@online.no> wrote in message

Thanx, well, my cat was verry curious (as cat normaly are) about the fan
thing that blowed air into her face. She tried to sniff on it and got • wacked
by the fan on her nose. Poor thing...
Thats why I have that protection ring around the fan now :)

A good thought :)

I'm not sure wich melody it is, but something with "Underworld". Probably
"No Move" or "Little Speaker" or one other from my mp3 playlist of
Underworld. I did not notice that I played the music so loud until I heard
it on the movieclip :)

Oh no way!  That's awesome.  I hadn't got any of the new stuff by Underworld
yet (mostly because I've had such a hit-and-miss relationship with the
group - some songs, epic, others, complete duds).  I'll have to check that
out.

    Iain