 Technic / 9451
Re: hoovercraft with lift, thrust and steering
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sun, 2 Mar 2003 20:04:07 GMT

"Øyvind Steinnes" <senniets@online.no> wrote in message

Also made two small videos as well to proove that I realy got lift and
thrust:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Phoenix/Hoovercraft/09_lift_and_thrust.avi

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Phoenix/Hoovercraft/10_lift-thrust-steerin
g.avi

That is really impressive!  You had better tell your cat to watch his tail.
:)

Now, what song are you listening to in the background in the first video?

    Iain