 Technic / 3119
Re: Adjustable 4 wheel steering
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sun, 26 Nov 2000 23:20:43 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Ross Crawford writes:
Jennifer,

The way to get less steering on the inner axles would be to reduce the
effect of the control on those axles by moving the fulcrum (or whatever).

Indeed - but would this not also reduce the effect when in crab mode too,
where all axles should be steered equally? I was wondering if it would be
possible to get an assymetric effect from the linkage, so that having the
control fully one way would result in more steering movement than having the
control fully the other way.

And may I also take this opportunity to congratulate you on your latest
"construction construction"!!!

Ta!

Jennifer Clark