 Technic / 3115
Re: Adjustable 4 wheel steering
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sun, 26 Nov 2000 15:16:08 GMT

Some more thoughts on this -

Perhaps Link "C" could be replaced by a bush instead of a 3 hole half beam?
If so, there is much more scope for curved guides - perhaps the non-studded
beams with a bend in the middle could be used, or even some flex tubing. If
standard beams were used for the outer axles, and bent beams for the inner
axles, perhaps the 8 wheel steering I mentioned in the previous post could
be done...?

Jennifer Clark