 Technic / 14341
Re: 8421 first impressions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sat, 2 Jul 2005 06:07:48 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Gyl Midroni wrote:
In lugnet.technic, Vineet Honkan wrote:
Yes. When I built the crane, I had the same problem. This can be fixed however.
All you have to do is attach the extra tubes.

Hi Vineet. In what way did you atached the extra tubes (there were a few cm of
back and blue tubing left over after I cut the size I needed - I assume you are
referring to those).

Thanks,
Gyl

  I will make an assumption (not always a good idea) and say the 2 unused
cylinder retract ports should be hooked together with 2 legs of a Tee, then the
third leg of the Tee attaced to the unused port on the pneumatic switch.  Every
other Technic set I've assembled has been done this way, and someone even
observed on the pre-release pics of 8421 that the unused retract ports were
unusual.  Plese correct me if I'm wrong.