 Technic / 14280
Re: 8421 first impressions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sat, 18 Jun 2005 05:03:00 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Keith Hui wrote:
In lugnet.technic, Andrew Powell wrote:
In lugnet.technic, Thomas D. Fulk, Jr. wrote:
    My 8421 crane arrived today and I'm going to give my first impressions.  I
did a quickie pen and paper inventory that I may try to later key in and submit
to peeron (Honestly i've never done an inventory and I'm a bit intimidated by
the size of this set for my first go at it)

I posted one to Bricklink already. :D

Hi Keith

I got one here in Toronto soon after we corresponded :-)

Just started building it today. It will likely take a couple of weeks given the
size of this set and my lack of time.

It's certainly the most impressive Technic set I have ever seen. It remains to
be seen if it surpasses the Airtech Claw Rig as my fav.

One thing which is unique, and seems to eliminate the need for tedious inventory
taking is that at the end of the first instruction manual, there seems to be a
full set inventory.  That's something new!  And helpful!

Gyl