 Technic / 13453
Re: LEGO new crane: a step in the right direction?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 6 Jan 2005 12:18:03 GMT

"Misha van Beek" <mishavanbeek@gmail.com> wrote in message

It indeed looks pretty nice, though I have a few small problems with it. I • guess
I'd be the only one prefering zero studded parts, and I doubt this model • having
an elaborate suspension. It seems that it is broad enough though (14 studs
needed for a full suspension as far as I'm concerned (steering, driving, • springs
and differential)).

Sounds really interesting, do you have some examples of the techniques you
use to achieve this?

Jennifer