 Technic / 13445
Re: LEGO new crane: a step in the right direction?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 6 Jan 2005 00:18:23 GMT

Ronald Borchert wrote:
Maybe this is an alternative pic from the development of the 7249.
It would be very expensive. The "small" 7249 will cost about EUR 80,- (dealers
catalog) so the XXL7249 would cost more than twice I think.

Not. This is the one for the release.

On the other hand it would not be the first time, that pics in the dealers
catalogs don't show the sets in a form that will be released. It happened often
that TLC decided to change some models after the release of the catalog.
But normally not if they showed the set already with box.

Most of the boxes in the early dealers catalogs are just mockups anyway.

You can try to make your own sence out of it by looking at this site:
http://www.lego.com/deu/info/?page=productsdetail&contentid=13170&langcode=de
which I just found by doing a search at the Lego site for "7249".

This IMO proves my point. The pics I posted (with the kostky.org logo)
are the pics of the real thing which will be in shops for 80 euros (or
even less, according to czech price)

And if the Technik Crane will be released, too, this would be the third crane of
this year.

What third? 7249 and 8421 are two, if I know to count ;-)

Jindroush
www.kostky.org - For Czech Lego fans.