 Technic / 13441
Re: LEGO new crane: a step in the right direction?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 5 Jan 2005 22:43:58 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Steve Lane wrote:
In lugnet.technic, Philippe Hurbain wrote:
If this one is not a fake
(http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=1050233), looks like LEGO is
coming back to some studded construction nicely complemented by studless
parts...

Yes it looks like (but I can't quite see how) it has a 3-section boom, which may
be what the more powerful RC motor is being used for.

I think there are three new cranes in total and I'm tempted to buy them all.
Someone from Lego must have been lurking in .Technic and caught the crane
building bug.

Well the 2 on this page http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=110483 both
seem to indicate set number 7249, so I'm not sure whats going on there. But 1
new crane would be cool :)

And this one http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=1045198 seems to have a
neat part used in the boom and to hold the outriggers - looks like a 2x2 "box"
with pins on the side.

ROSCO