 Technic / 13432
Re: LEGO new crane: a step in the right direction?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 5 Jan 2005 17:55:15 GMT

On Wed, 5 Jan 2005 16:32:16 GMT, TJ Avery <tjavery@texbrick.com> wrote:
In lugnet.technic, Philippe Hurbain wrote:
If this one is not a fake
(http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=1050233), looks like LEGO is
coming back to some studded construction nicely complemented by studless
parts...

And check out the length of that axle on the boom!  I wonder if it is
the same x1263 as in the street hocky set?

-Rob.