 Technic / 13433
Re: LEGO new crane: a step in the right direction?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 5 Jan 2005 17:59:02 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Philippe Hurbain wrote:
If this one is not a fake
(http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=1050233), looks like LEGO is
coming back to some studded construction nicely complemented by studless
parts...

The RC motor is perhaps a bit oversized and over-powered but is well integrated.
Classical (but good) use of a battery box as a conter-weight. Interesting
elements (new parts?) to hold together boom lift end to end cylinders.

I hope it is (will be) real...

Philo

It looks absolutely fantastic.  If people want to send a message to the execs at
TLC about what they want as far as Technic goes, I humbly suggest that they buy
this set.  And it doesn't have alotta 'bley' in it, so that'll keep the 'colour'
people happy.

I know that the second it's available, I'm getting one.

Dave K