 Technic / 13275
  Lego RC set 8369

Someone asked me a nice question about the Dirt Crusher, LEGOs outdoor RC car. This what I replied to this person: What are other people experiencing with this car? Greetings Maico Arts the Netherlands (...) set really worth the money on a long term (...) (20 years ago, 28-Nov-04, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Lego RC set 8369

(...) Anyway i have some questions about this model as well. Figured it's better to use an existing thread rather then start another one. Well here goes: 1. Is the tranmitter also waterproof? I've tried going out just after it rained just so a trail (...) (19 years ago, 1-Feb-05, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Lego RC set 8369

Tommy Eriksson schreef: (...) For as far as I know, it can stand a drop of rain, but don't use it as a submarine ;-) (...) I have that same question. If you want to use a regular RC transmitter, you will have to open the LEGO receiver and check how (...) (19 years ago, 1-Feb-05, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Lego RC set 8369

(...) The gearpack is set number 673F (URL) Look in usa it doesn't ship it to sweden for instance. (URL) strangely doesn't have it. only set 673 which is not the same. As for pictures i meant in general. There appear to be problems with the site as (...) (19 years ago, 6-Feb-05, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Lego RC set 8369

This wheels doesn´t seem to fit in regular lego axles, Is that correct? So I can´t use the dirty crusher motors and RC controls to custom my own Race car? Patrick "Tommy Eriksson" <tommye1@NOSPAMbredband.net> escreveu na mensagem (...) (19 years ago, 7-Feb-05, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Lego RC set 8369

(...) [...] (...) I've added it to LUGNET, though the database doesn't currently support the "F", so it's under 673 as a secondary set. I'm working on getting that fixed as soon as possible. (URL) As for pictures i meant in general. There appear to (...) (19 years ago, 7-Feb-05, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Lego RC set 8369

(...) Wheel Pack (URL) Pack (URL) Pack (URL) (19 years ago, 7-Feb-05, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Lego RC set 8369

Tommy Eriksson schreef: (...) Just checked the s@h for set 673f. I can view it, but cannot order it (Netherlands). This is "just" a rear axle to me. If one would like to make a 6 wheeler, one also would need more material to connect this second rear (...) (19 years ago, 7-Feb-05, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Lego RC set 8369

Patrick Levy schreef: (...) You can use a dirtcrusher, but you have to use it as the chassis of your vehicle. You can connect to the parts of the dirtcrusher with technic pins and thus build your own exterior of the car. There is a way to use the (...) (19 years ago, 7-Feb-05, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Lego RC set 8369

(...) That's correct. Well you could build a race car using the dirt as chassi but it would be far more fragile than the dirt itself. (19 years ago, 8-Feb-05, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Lego RC set 8369

(...) Nice. :) Added a comment. Will edit when i know more. In lugnet.technic, Clark Stephens wrote: (...) About the wheelpack. Are the larger of those tires larger than the ones that comes with the DC. If so why are there only 2. Dragracing? I want (...) (19 years ago, 8-Feb-05, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Lego RC set 8369

(...) Crap. Should have read mario's respons before posting. :) Oh well. (19 years ago, 8-Feb-05, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Lego RC set 8369

(...) About needing more pieces that was what i asked. But why would you need a second DC for an extension set. As for pictures it worked for me yesterday and today. Must have been a server glitch, even though its not the first time it happens to (...) (19 years ago, 8-Feb-05, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Lego RC set 8369

(...) A whole heap of crap. That's maico not mario. I need glasses. (19 years ago, 8-Feb-05, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Lego RC set 8369

(...) Yeah, yeah, I was getting there. Had to run to work. :-) -- joshua (19 years ago, 8-Feb-05, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Lego RC set 8369

Tommy Eriksson schreef: (...) The receiver has two connectors: one for the front axle and one for the rear axle. When creating a six-wheeler and one front axle and rear axle are connected, I don't see any option to connect the second rear axle to (...) (19 years ago, 8-Feb-05, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Lego RC set 8369

(...) This is all fixed now. I also "repaired" all the theme trees for every relevant Racers / R/C set I could find (using R/C rather than RC to make it "more searchable" and (arguably) more "proper"), including pulling a set out of Technic that I (...) (19 years ago, 8-Feb-05, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Lego RC set 8369

(...) You mean you connect one rear axle as usuall and one rear axle to the port that steers. If so how do you steer. (19 years ago, 10-Feb-05, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Lego RC set 8369

Tommy Eriksson schreef: (...) That is axactly the point: You cannot connect a steering axle to a driven axle connector and vice versa. These connectors are not the same. As I said, there is no option to connect the second rear axle to one receiver (...) (19 years ago, 10-Feb-05, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Lego RC set 8369

(...) If so what's the point of the set. LEGO even says that it's for building a 6 wheeler, not replacing a broken gearpack. If anything they should release a steering pack since i can see the steering giving in way sooner than the gears. (19 years ago, 11-Feb-05, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Lego RC set 8369

Tommy Eriksson schreef: (...) Same question for me. Unless there is a package with a splitter cable to be able to connect 2 rear axles, but I haven't seen it... About steering axles, these steering pieces tend to bend not break. They can have a lot (...) (19 years ago, 11-Feb-05, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Lego RC set 8369

(...) Me neither (...) Sounds good. (...) You first. :D (19 years ago, 12-Feb-05, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Lego RC set 8369

(...) I've tried it now and it didn't work well, perhaps i got carried away too. Anyways i figured that a model powered by the motorpack from DC with the wheels from 8466 would be really cool, at least on paper. I built a frame to support the motor (...) (19 years ago, 29-Apr-05, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Lego RC set 8369

Hello Tommy, (...) This I haven't tried yet: using a DC to power Technic wheels (...) DC motors are quite strong, btw: both sides have their own motor. Inside this motor there is some gearing which id defenitly stronger that the regular technic is. (...) (19 years ago, 29-Apr-05, to lugnet.technic)