 Technic / *12136 (-20)
  Re: Walker Madness

(...) I've got inspired by small walkers and decided to try my hand at a weight shifter. I've got one based on the micromotor that walks, but no pictures yet. Kevin (21 years ago, 14-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Walker Madness

With all the recent posts about bipedal walking machines, I thought I'd put together a compilation of everyone's posts (check out the top of the sidebar on the .technic front page (URL) let me know if I've left any out. I'd like a complete listing, (...) (21 years ago, 14-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: WOW, new heavy haulage and machinery LEGO site on-line (by Harald Ziegler)

Hi Tobbe, Harald told me his site isn't finished yet. So more will come soon and maybe he will add more photos of the models which are already to be seen on his website. It indead is a great model, the huge LTM1500. Hopefully he will show them (...) (21 years ago, 14-Apr-03, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.build, lugnet.technic)

  Good String for Your Models

I have a recommendation for those of you who need good string/cable to use in your models: SpiderWire ((URL) used for fishing, and is specially designed for maximum strength with minimum diameter. It is braided (as opposed to traditional solid-core (...) (21 years ago, 14-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Are "classic" technic parts doomed?

"miguel agullo" <technicpuppy@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:HDBuAA.z3r@lugnet.com... (...) plz no!!! i want to have traditional technic motors they can be modified to use with liftarms but let them exist as motors not as (...) (21 years ago, 14-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: WOW, new heavy haulage and machinery LEGO site on-line (by Harald Ziegler)

(...) I did, very much so! Nice creations! I'd like better (i.e. larger) images though (i.e. linking the ones on the pages now to at least 800 pixels wide ones would do). Also a shot of the whole crane with the jib at it's full extent would be cool! (...) (21 years ago, 14-Apr-03, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.build, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Are "classic" technic parts doomed?

My two cents: 1. The current technic electric motor needs traditional technic bricks to conect it to the newer liftarm elements - but is it being officially replaced by spybiotics/rc components? My bet is not. 2. The economics of a liftarm-based (...) (21 years ago, 14-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: what happened to hitechnic?

I've heard he has too many orders. So he can't deal with all requests. Dennis Bosman (...) (21 years ago, 13-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.general, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Airplane wing

hi i still cannot imagine how your model would... land bu there is hope... i was looking at .technic during weekend at sunday so i came back home and start to build the plane wing i did much lighter construction according to advices read here so my (...) (21 years ago, 14-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Another render of set 8458

(...) Very nice, but I could not help to notice, that you need to rotate the two perpendicular axle joiners (part 6536) holding the two rubber cables in the front of the car by 90 degres to make it accurate. In real LEGO it is not possible to mount (...) (21 years ago, 14-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Are "classic" technic parts doomed?

Just look at the 3 new "Technic" sets. All seem to be made exclusively using the new style rounded beams and plates. I don't even see any traditional beams in any of the sets. Note - having not yet seen these in stores, I'm going by the SAH images. (...) (21 years ago, 14-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Jama's Feet - THEY'RE FRELLING SUPER BOOTS!!!

!!!SUPER BOOTS!!! (URL) (21 years ago, 14-Apr-03, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic)

  Re: my technic set idea

A Pneumatic add on set exists already, the 8466 has instuctions on how to mount a crane in the back using the addon set.(5218 is the #) Gerard "Jonathan Wilson" <jonwil@tpgi.com.au> wrote in message news:HDA2J7.KCy@lugnet.com... (...) of (...) like (...) (21 years ago, 14-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: 10,000th post!

(...) Well, it's still impressive - and not to mention coming when LUGNET is just a couple thousand posts away from 400,000 total. Congrats to .technic -Kevin (21 years ago, 13-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  HiTechnic Products

It just came to my attention that John Barnes is stopping production of Mindstorms and Radio Control Lego components. According to his article on LUGNET the demand is to great and he can't keep up. Since the demand is so great why not raise the (...) (21 years ago, 13-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Another render of set 8458

(...) Sure, I'll send you the file but I don't think my disatisfaction is due to your INC files. I think its due to my laziness in setting up the scene properly and making the proper L3P output mods. -Orion (21 years ago, 13-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Another render of set 8458

I'd like to see the same if possible. Thx, Karl ----- Original Message ----- From: "Jeroen de Haan" <info@digitalbricks.nl> To: <lugnet.cad@lugnet.com>; <lugnet.cad.ray@lugnet.com>; <lugnet.technic@lugnet.com> Sent: Sunday, April 13, 2003 2:45 PM (...) (21 years ago, 13-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Another render of set 8458

(...) Hi Orion, Will you send me the POV-file you used (zipped please) so I can find out where thing go wrong. Maybe a bug in my INC files??? Jeroen (21 years ago, 13-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Another render of set 8458

(...) You can find the files in the D.I.Y. section at (URL) (21 years ago, 13-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.technic)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact