 CAD / 9667
Re: Another render of set 8458
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.technic
Date:
Sun, 13 Apr 2003 19:03:10 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Karl Asha writes:
Are the actual files or process used to render this model available
anywhere? I'd love to be able to apply the same settings to some of my
models.

Thanks,
Karl

You can find the files in the D.I.Y. section at http://www.digitalbricks.nl