 CAD / 9668
Re: Another render of set 8458
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.technic
Date:
Sun, 13 Apr 2003 19:45:47 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Orion Pobursky writes:
I made another render of the Silver Champion.  I made several tweaks but
it's still not where I want it (though it only took 2 days to render instead
of 11). Check it out here:

(warning 1MB pictue)
http://ldraw.pobursky.com/images/8458a3.png

-Orion

Hi Orion,

Will you send me the POV-file you used (zipped please) so I can find out
where thing go wrong. Maybe a bug in my INC files???

Jeroen