 CAD / 9665
9664  |  9666
Subject:
Another render of set 8458
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.technic
Date:
Sun, 13 Apr 2003 00:01:26 GMT

I made another render of the Silver Champion.  I made several tweaks but
it's still not where I want it (though it only took 2 days to render instead
of 11). Check it out here:

(warning 1MB pictue)
http://ldraw.pobursky.com/images/8458a3.png

-Orion