 Technic / 10025
Re: Walker Madness
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 14 Apr 2003 18:40:58 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Thomas Avery writes:
With all the recent posts about bipedal walking machines, I thought I'd put
together a compilation of everyone's posts (check out the top of the sidebar
on the .technic front page http://news.lugnet.com/technic).

Please let me know if I've left any out. I'd like a complete listing, and
I'll keep it updated.

thanks,
TJ

p.s. I've even been bitten by the walker "bug" and started building a little
one last night. No pics yet, I still haven't got it working!

I've got inspired by small walkers and decided to try my hand at a weight
shifter.  I've got one based on the micromotor that walks, but no pictures yet.

Kevin