 Model Team / 886
Re: WOW, new heavy haulage and machinery LEGO site on-line (by Harald Ziegler)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.build, lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 14 Apr 2003 16:18:24 GMT

Hi Tobbe,

Harald told me his site isn't finished yet. So more will come soon and maybe
he will add more photos of the models which are already to be seen on his
website.

It indead is a great model, the huge LTM1500. Hopefully he will show them
during the Modelshow Europe next year!

Dennis

In lugnet.modelteam, Tobbe Arnesson writes:
His site is: www.brickbuilder.de

Enjoy it!

I did, very much so! Nice creations! I'd like better (i.e. larger) images
though (i.e. linking the ones on the pages now to at least 800 pixels wide ones
would do). Also a shot of the whole crane with the jib at it's full extent
would be cool! 3,2 m and 20 kg - yikes!

Best regards,
/Tobbe
http://www.lotek.nu