 Technic / 10010
10009  |  10011
Subject:
HiTechnic Products
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sun, 13 Apr 2003 21:45:38 GMT

It just came to my attention that John Barnes is stopping production of
Mindstorms and Radio Control Lego components. According to his article on
LUGNET the demand is to great and he can't keep up. Since the demand is so
great why not raise the price 5%-10% thereby realizing a profit and possibly
hiring a production worker to assembly the parts. I would gladly pay the
extra costs. And if for whatever reason he still doesn't want to continue
production at least turn over the technology to another Lego Enthusiast.