 Technic / *12001 (-100)
  Re: baby walker

(...) Very cool! Thanks for trying out the design for me, I would have worked on it myself, but I'm glad you could help me out. I'm wondering, did the design with 7 pieces get its foot totally off the ground? I think lego is actually making a (...) (21 years ago, 5-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Power Pulling

(...) Thanks for the clarification. I'd love to see the new vehicle when completed, and how much it pulls. MM (21 years ago, 5-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Town scale Road Train with steering trailers

(...) mechanism (...) What I built is better than a convetional B double or triple. A B double or triple still cuts corners, but not as mush as a dolly setup. A B double or triple just eliminates a joint. I quiclky built a B double to make sure I (...) (21 years ago, 5-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.town)

  Diet Walker Light

here is the light version of the Diet Walker. Its feet could be improved, but he manages to get around. (URL) (21 years ago, 5-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: yet another teensy walker

this rules. its totally kewl how you gave it four legs. i was planning on doing a four legger today sometime. one thing though. i see that he legs move in parallel. is there anyway that you can make all four hit the ground a different moments, so (...) (21 years ago, 5-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Town scale Road Train with steering trailers

(...) Theirs nothing wrong with this system, although you seem to have added complexiy where none is needed. I think what you have tried to create is a "B triple". This is 1 normal trailer following two other trailers that have their own fifth wheel (...) (21 years ago, 5-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.town)

  Re: yet another teensy walker

"Rob Stehlik" <robbby31@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:HCuM8H.11s5@lugnet.com... (...) I should have known you would come up with something special. That is the first time I've seen that conical gear used on the micromotor. Very cool! -- Bob (...) (21 years ago, 5-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: baby walker

after watching that film, i got to say that this is fun but its totally not a walker. first foremost for that leg drag, I'd rename this Igor or somthing. -tk "Philippe Hurbain" <philohome@free.fr> wrote in message news:HCvtts.nF@lugnet.com... (...) (...) (21 years ago, 5-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: baby walker

I got into a big debate at the bar last night as to whether this is a walker or not. Believe me, by the end I found myself arguing for this bot's place as a walker. but that was last night and I had too much to drink. this bot deserves to be in a (...) (21 years ago, 5-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: baby walker

...and then they were five... The 1x7 liftarm is a bit short and the motor bumps against the flexible axle. So I used a 1x9 (7+2) to be low enough, and I could remove Micromotor bottom. I used a 1x2 liftarm with plate only for aestetical reasons... (...) (21 years ago, 5-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

  Town scale Road Train with steering trailers

This is townscale Road Train. They use Road Trains in Australia since the distances are so great there. Road trains usually have steered trailers to cope with intersections at teh outskirts of cities. (URL) will notice that the second and third (...) (21 years ago, 5-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.town) !

  Re: yet another teensy walker

"Rob Stehlik" <robbby31@hotmail.com> skrev i meddelandet news:HCuM8H.11s5@lugnet.com... (...) greater than itself. This model could really be used to build something on, in contrast with some of the other 'baby' walkers we've seen lately. Happy (...) (21 years ago, 5-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: baby walker

(...) Cool! I figured that the stiffness of the wire would help. I guess I'll call it Shorty ,as it's only a little over an inch tall :). Now I've just got to get that micro motor ordered so I can try it out myself. I'm wondering if you could try (...) (21 years ago, 5-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: baby walker

It works! (URL) stability is obtained more from wire stiffness than from 2x4 brick (not heavy enough, without wire motor would turn over when in topmost position) Cheers, Philo www.philohome.com (...) (21 years ago, 5-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Power Pulling

(...) The competition is currently in hibernation. I've dismantled the vehicle. What I'd like to do is re-launch it with a brand new vehicle. I have bits of vehicle lying around waiting to be united into one truck. You can still build your own (...) (21 years ago, 5-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: baby walker

Øyvind Steinnes's utterance expressed in news:HCtvwx.vt2@lugnet.com: (...) Trouble is.. the micro motor is equipped with a small platic ring that only fits the pulley what comes with it. (URL) - motor (URL) - pulley The pulley can hold an crossaxle (...) (21 years ago, 5-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  (canceled)

  Re: baby walker

(...) I've got an idea for a walker similar to this one that only uses seven pieces! I can't try it out yet because I don't have a micro motor yet either, but it seems like it should work. It uses a 1x2 technic brick with 2 holes connected directly (...) (21 years ago, 5-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Tramp, tramp, tramp, the boys are marching.

Looks quite impressive! Next time, though, you may want to try to keep the crates in the background still... Stefan. --- New film by YellowHead Studios: A Christmas Carol In Bricks (URL) Beatty" <carbunicle@appleogue.net> schreef in bericht (...) (21 years ago, 4-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: yet another teensy walker

(...) These look great. Wishing I had a micro motor. Nice to see you got a batery pack on there. regards, Paul (...) (21 years ago, 5-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  8458 Silver Champion Render

Have a look at the picture: (warning 695K) (URL) used Jeroen de Haan's cust_inc library at level 3 and Mesh-Enhancer 1.0 by Dr. Lothar Teichert. I'm not entirely happy with the results but I'm not going to rerender it since it took this long: (URL) (21 years ago, 5-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.technic)

  Power Pulling

I just came across this site (URL) it caught my interest. I just wanted to know if this competition is still alive. I wanted to try building a pulling machine to compete. If it is, could someone clarify the rules? 1. What do you mean by a gearbox? (...) (21 years ago, 5-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.general, lugnet.modelteam)

  yet another teensy walker

Well, I figured I would join in the fun. So I grabbed a micromotor and set out to build a tiny walker: (URL) doubt its the smallest, but maybe its the shortest? :) (URL) best feature of this walker is its stability, which allows it to carry its own (...) (22 years ago, 5-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: diet walker

Good job! I'm surprised that the micro-motor is strong enough to drive it. I like your pics: very sharp and clear. Jerry (...) (22 years ago, 4-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  K-700A articulated tractor

And I found a nice articulated tractor as well! (K-700A) (URL) the pictures! Dennis Bosman (22 years ago, 4-Apr-03, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic) !

  R: DEMAG AC500 in progress

Dennis Bosman <dennisbosman@hotmail.com> wrote in message HCu4B1.1qBo@lugnet.com... (...) It's even better when you've played with it for a while :-) in fact the crane movement, though powered by only 1 old 9v motor, is very smooth, as well as the (...) (22 years ago, 4-Apr-03, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic)

  DEMAG AC500 in progress

I was just scrolling through Bricklink when I found these pictures: (URL) DEMAG AC500 in progress! Looks promessing! Dennis Bosman (22 years ago, 4-Apr-03, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Helicopter project

(...) It would be nice to prove it. :) (...) Aah c'mon. <head swelling> Keep it up. :) Thanks guys. Regards, Paul (22 years ago, 4-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Helicopter project

Hi again, I forgot to preview the previous post and messed it up a little. Here is (I hope) a fix to the parts that weren't clear. The rest has been omitted. Sorry and thanks. (...) My guess is no. I have 2 hoses supplying 3 valves. (...) I hope. (...) (22 years ago, 4-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Helicopter project

(...) Thanks. It is to you I owe the idea of using plastic cling wrap for the rotor wings. (...) (22 years ago, 4-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: baby walker

(...) Well, I'm sure you can make it smaller :) I don't have the micromotor myself so I cant try it out. Can you connect the crankshaft directly too the motor some way? What is the output from the micromotor? A short cross axel or what? I've seen (...) (22 years ago, 4-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Helicopter project

(...) concern (...) Sorry, I wish I knew how to fix the movie for you. The speed part is a definite concern. (...) My guess is no. I have 2 hoses to supply 3 valves. (...) I hope. (...) Contra rotation - one rotor over the other. (...) The piston (...) (22 years ago, 4-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Tramp, tramp, tramp, the boys are marching.

(...) of stop-motion pictures, the moves look like those very old robots from Hollywood. Mark "yep, I'm into Bionicle now as well" de Kock (22 years ago, 4-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: baby walker

Hi Paul, FYI. I tried to add the flexible axle using LSynth, and it didn't do as well as Orion's LLDP plug in. Looks like work on LSynth might start up soon to improve things. Kevin (...) (22 years ago, 4-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: baby walker

"Kevin L. Clague" <kevin_clague@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:HCtM1A.24v6@lugnet.com... (...) i have some problems with installing it but during weekend i'll try to do it thanx mate pixel (22 years ago, 4-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: baby walker

"Philippe Hurbain" <philohome@free.fr> wrote in message news:HCtLrG.2454@lugnet.com... (...) i've got another one idea to make it smaller (...) thanx a lot philo (22 years ago, 4-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: baby walker

(...) Paul, Very cool! It has two legs though... The second leg is the motor itself IMHO. It just doesn't have a body :^) Kevin (...) (22 years ago, 4-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: diet walker

In lugnet.technic, Travis Kunce writes: <SNIP> (...) mmm....feet. :) This walkers name (Diet) coupled with the visible bite marks on the feet makes me think that you need to go eat dinner or somthing ;P Pretty neat none the less! Jona (22 years ago, 4-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: baby walker

Hi Paul, My flexible part synthesizer named LSynth ((URL) supports flexible axles. Kevin (...) (22 years ago, 4-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: baby walker

Hi Pixel, That's minimalist art ! The end primitive is a stretched stud3a.dat Here is a modified ldr, done with Orion Pobursky's flexible part plugin for LDDesignPad ((2 URLs) seems to be down at this time) Cheers, Philo www.philohome.com (...) (22 years ago, 4-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Helicopter project

(...) If you get non-LEGO blades for the rotor it's far from impossible. (...) He's the master of air :) /Tobbe (22 years ago, 4-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Helicopter project

"Tobbe Arnesson" <StPnAtM@lotek.nu> wrote in message news:HCt7o2.14un@lugnet.com... (...) i saw it working on .mov file it works impressive but... you know my 6 blades rotor made so much air flow and it didn't even get lighter so to fly is a very (...) (22 years ago, 4-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: baby walker

(...) Man, these things are gettin' small :). I just had an idea for something like this. I'm not sure if this could be called a walker because the body touches the ground as it goes along, but it's a cute little monopod :). -jrl (22 years ago, 4-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: diet walker

"travis" <phree@attbi.com> wrote in message news:HCt81I.160H@lugnet.com... (...) (URL) (22 years ago, 4-Apr-03, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic)

  Re: diet walker

premod (URL) <pixsrv@poczta.onet.pl> wrote in message news:HCt70q.131u@lugnet.com... (...) Walker. (...) gears. (...) (22 years ago, 4-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  baby walker

"travis" <phree@attbi.com> wrote in message news:HCpBuo.1CIw@lugnet.com... (...) hi it's me again :))) well i need some help with mlcad as you can see on the ldr file i didn't bent flex axle if someone would tell me if there is a primitive part of (...) (22 years ago, 4-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Helicopter project

(...) Hm.. I can't view .mov files so I can't see it move (tihi). But my main concern is speed of the axle. To lift a very small model heli the blades have to spin pretty fast, or actually very fast. To get that speed up you'd need a pretty big (...) (22 years ago, 4-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: diet walker

not public yet !!!! :((( pixel "travis" <phree@attbi.com> wrote in message news:HCt6tE.120G@lugnet.com... (...) (22 years ago, 4-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  diet walker

I don't know where I'll shave the next part, but here is the Diet Walker. It walks and is very sturdy due to the elastic band being replaced by gears. The feet do work, and are much more sturdy than I thought they might be. (URL) me know what you (...) (22 years ago, 4-Apr-03, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic)

  Re: New MOC: RoboArm II

(...) moving would have been nice but I understand from your tempus it's already sorted into part bins by now. Someday I hope to build an arm with human proportions and this will most likely be a great source of inspiration! Best regards, /Tobbe (...) (22 years ago, 4-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Helicopter project

Hi all, Well, this is the first time I have ever posted a project. I would like to share with anyone who may be interested. So here it is... (URL) idea is to get it to fly. I hope you will enjoy what I have so far. Regards, Paul (22 years ago, 4-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Working LEGO Clock Tower

(...) That's not in the DACTA catalog? Hmm.. salad dressing, cake baking sets, dish washing liquid, huh! You'd think. (22 years ago, 4-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Working LEGO Clock Tower

(...) Yes. I tried the pull-back motor, but it could only run a lightly-geared clock for a very short time before it lost its oomph. I also tried stretching the white bungee cords >>theme music of Wile E. Coyote in the background<< over pulleys, but (...) (22 years ago, 3-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Working LEGO Clock Tower

(...) Have you considered using one (or more) of the pullback motors as an alternative power source to the weight on a string ? I believe the larger pullbacks (32283) have a technic axle-hole for the take off. Ray (22 years ago, 3-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: New MOC: RoboArm II

Very nice! I wish i had that many motors, I only have 2 10+ year old 9V motors. Looks like motors take up most of the space in the arm. Does the grabber open or close when you rotate the last turntable? making it SNOT is a nice touch. Gerard (22 years ago, 3-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Son of Walker

Two examples, designed by Hiroki SHIRAKAWA, (URL) japanese), with building instructions on my site, (URL) (...) (22 years ago, 3-Apr-03, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic)

  Re: www.legolinks.com

The setup is very good. Nevertheless I have some recommendations: You can devide 'semi trucks' in general haulage, tractors and heavy haulage. Else the list would be very long. And Todd, I saw you haven't got pictures of my models yet. Shall I make (...) (22 years ago, 3-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: www.legolinks.com

(...) Or just little ol' me! Yeah, I was going to send a note, but decided to post here and clarify why this is a big deal. James, you are right, Fair Play does allow for quite a bit of flexibility in what fans can do on their own sites. The purpose (...) (22 years ago, 3-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general, lugnet.publish)

  Re: UPDATED Son of Walker

(...) Lol! It takes someone with sense of humor to rip on their own stuff like that. Also, speaking of the family tree thing, I guess that this could be called the second cousin of Twirp, once removed. :) -jrl (22 years ago, 3-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  New MOC: RoboArm II

Hello fellow legoers..if that is the correct spelling.... Anyways.. I have some pictures of my second generation RoboArm on brickshelf. I actually finished this MOC about a year ago, maybe a little less. I was extremely happy with the way it came (...) (22 years ago, 3-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic) !

  Re: Working LEGO Clock Tower

(...) I think that's a really great idea ... I definitely think this item receives the "most underappreciated MOC" award for the show. It is truly a marvel, but tough to really convey easily to the crowd. In downtown Concord NH, there's a huge town (...) (22 years ago, 3-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  UPDATED Son of Walker

now check out the video to see just how miserably slow this slacker is. (URL) (22 years ago, 3-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: www.legolinks.com

(...) I completely missed that, and Todd had asked me to comment on it. Sorry Todd, you might be hearing from the LEGO lawyers soon :-( -TJ (22 years ago, 3-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  proto squad members

Hi. i am a hard-core BIONICLE fan, and i won the Proto Squad contest. well, im wondering if anybody else has. Thanks! happy bohrok kal smacking. Tukua, heir of the Chronicler. (22 years ago, 3-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: What's this set?

(...) So it looks approx. $70 USD for the case w/LEGO elements, or approx. $30 USD w/o LEGO elements. Ben (22 years ago, 3-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Working LEGO Clock Tower

(...) Wow, thanks! I found that every time I rebuilt the mechanism (and I did this a bit more often than I would have chosen) I had to go through a whole checklist to make sure that there were no friction problems in the gear train and that the (...) (22 years ago, 3-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: www.legolinks.com

In lugnet.technic, Gael Frazier writes: <snip> (...) The ironic part is that there is a link to the LEGO Fairplay rules on the legolinks.com site. If you read the rules you will see the following paragraph: "The LEGO trademark should not be (...) (22 years ago, 3-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: younger brother of the son of the walker

"travis" <phree@attbi.com> wrote in message news:HCrEKy.1rzo@lugnet.com... (...) travis my friend give it up i did mini03 which uses 21 pieces but i'm at work now so i've got to go home :) and check if it will work now i've got just mlcad files but (...) (22 years ago, 3-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: www.legolinks.com

hi i don't really know what takashi yamazaki (URL) but i think his motorcycles could be in www.legolinks.com br pixel "TJ Avery" <tjavery@texbrick.com> wrote in message news:HCr0JM.KCF@lugnet.com... (...) (22 years ago, 3-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Son of Walker

(...) .> (...) Absolutely, I've built a few little walkers using only parts from RIS 1.5 (2.0 has the same pieces also) they're not quite as small as you can get if you pick parts from an unlimited selection, but they're pretty small. If a good (...) (22 years ago, 3-Apr-03, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Runner UPDATED

thanks tons... it kills all who see it. copy it and send it to someone or else. -tk "pixel" <pixsrv@poczta.onet.pl> wrote in message news:HCrA17.1FLB@lugnet.com... (...) (URL) (...) (22 years ago, 3-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: younger brother of the son of the walker

took a cue or two from you and reduced the thing to 25 parts. pics coming tomorrow. -tk "pixel" <pixsrv@poczta.onet.pl> wrote in message news:HCr8Lo.1B12@lugnet.com... (...) that (...) the (...) came (...) (22 years ago, 3-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: www.legolinks.com

TJ Avery wrote: > Todd Schroeder (ToddASchroeder@aol.com) has asked me to make an annoucement > on his behalf. > > "I've updated my Lego Links website and now have a permanent home at > (URL) I've improved my categorization and added a > picture for (...) (22 years ago, 3-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Runner UPDATED

"travis" <phree@attbi.com> wrote in message news:HCp8Cw.12Cq@lugnet.com... (...) ROTFL!!! the best walker presentation i've ever seen i especialy like when it moves its belly up'n'down ROTFL!!! rulez man! what a fun!!! :))))) ROTFL!!! i'll have to (...) (22 years ago, 3-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: What's this set?

(...) more expensive then in the US. It's a little less then half price per new brick. I only buy for parts so the sets as such have no value to me (however I prefer to get the instructions and all parts so I know what I buy and also let's me do my (...) (22 years ago, 3-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

"travis" <phree@attbi.com> wrote in message news:HCpBuo.1CIw@lugnet.com... (...) absolutely can be smaller (in terms of pieces count) let say this is younger brother of the son of the walker DL (URL) it uses 28 pieces (22 years ago, 3-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Tramp, tramp, tramp, the boys are marching.

I made a short (very short) vid of a group of Matorans walking past the camera: (URL) context for such an exercise is here: (URL) (22 years ago, 3-Apr-03, to lugnet.animation, lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  www.legolinks.com

Todd Schroeder (ToddASchroeder@aol.com) has asked me to make an annoucement on his behalf. "I've updated my Lego Links website and now have a permanent home at (URL) I've improved my categorization and added a picture for every creation that I've (...) (22 years ago, 3-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.general, lugnet.publish)

  RE: What's this set?

(...) (URL) Lambrecht bram@cwru.edu www.bldesign.org (22 years ago, 2-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Working LEGO Clock Tower

Good job. Even since recently annoucing that I got my grandfather clock up to 30 mours in weight/runtime, I still have frustrations with it (it now decides to stop at will, etc). The 4-face gearworks is a great innovation. eric (...) (22 years ago, 2-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: What's this set?

(...) Jan-Albert van Ree | (URL) Santa Fe B-unit | (URL) (22 years ago, 2-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Son of Walker

OK, last time I saw one of these mini-walkers, I got excited and printed a picture, went home, and tried to build it. After squinting and experimenting I had to conclude that there were at least three non-RIS parts being used. I did eventually get (...) (22 years ago, 2-Apr-03, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic)

  Re: What's this set?

(...) It looks like one of these (URL) (5292 LEGO Technic Storage Case) filled with elements. Jona (22 years ago, 2-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  What's this set?

Who can tell me what this set is, and what would be a fair price for it? (URL) (22 years ago, 2-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Working LEGO Clock Tower

(...) That's a good idea. I made the roof lift off easily, but since the clock was in the middle of the layout nobody could look inside anyway. Maybe next time we can put it closer to the outer edge of the layout somehow. >>sound of gears grinding<< (...) (22 years ago, 2-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Working LEGO Clock Tower

(...) Maybe that explains why the show seemed sooooo long! And why I didn't get home on Sunday until after 8:00. Could it also explain why I haven't finished unpacking my car since the weekend? - Chris. (22 years ago, 2-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Runner UPDATED

(...) -Andrusi && Sanity not included. (22 years ago, 2-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Working LEGO Clock Tower

Chris, as someone who saw it first-hand at the show, I just want to say how cool I thought it was. In fact, a number of us used it as the way to see how much time was left in the show! Truly a fantastic job. - Joe (...) (22 years ago, 2-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Working LEGO Clock Tower

(...) Chris, For the next show, you could build a replica of the clock mechanism and have it handy, so you can show it to people without having to mess with the tower. I saw it running for a two hour stretch with only a two minutes delay or so, it's (...) (22 years ago, 2-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Runner UPDATED

LOL! That is very cool and funny. I like the silly antics of runner. Jona (22 years ago, 2-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Working LEGO Clock Tower

(...) Yeah, but did you notice that the UFO is being piloted by Elvis? (...) Well if the door is made out of LEGO and I can take it apart whenever I need to dip the brush... It actually wasn't all that bad to fit everything in there. It initially (...) (22 years ago, 2-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Crazy building moment?

(...) Thanks Pixel. I tried and tried (I think I can I think I can...) But I couldn't seem to get enough lift. Maybe the new plastic designs will help :) -Matt (22 years ago, 2-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Crazy building moment?

"mat" <mjeffery@seatonhs.sa.edu.au> wrote in message news:HCovMq.z5@lugnet.com... (...) (URL) (22 years ago, 2-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Crazy building moment?

"mat" <mjeffery@seatonhs.sa.edu.au> wrote in message news:HCovMq.z5@lugnet.com... (...) this is not a real challange :) cause it can fly with just one fun i'll do the schema of plastic film for you and other today pixel (22 years ago, 2-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Crazy building moment?

"Øyvind Steinnes" <senniets@online.no> wrote in message news:HCo9tG.1zEv@lugnet.com... (...) i hope TLC ppl are watching us :)) and they think about us all gurus do this i hope (...) good point to start i heard the ancient story about chinesse man (...) (22 years ago, 2-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Crazy building moment?

"miguel agullo" <technicpuppy@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:HCnquD.Ht5@lugnet.com... (...) hi miguel (...) it gives me image how big wings have to be to carry on rcx thanx a lot regards pixel (22 years ago, 2-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Working LEGO Clock Tower

(...) UFO spotted!!! :) Way cool clock! Must have been a nightmare to fit the gears in there, but the weight gave you practise I've read - I bet you can paint the walls in an apartment through the door mailbox by now :) Best regards, /Tobbe (URL) (...) (22 years ago, 2-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Found the new Technic sets today!

(...) do and wanted to get the news around... The 1 x 2 beam is this part: (URL) are not new parts but in a new color - yellow. Best regards, /Tobbe (URL) SPAM when e-mailing) (22 years ago, 2-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Son of Walker

This walker is the refined version of the walker I just built on Sunday that I kept dreaming about while futily trying to render the quicktimes of the Runner at the setting: limit data rate to 90K. After two hours of horidly unpublishible 25 minute (...) (22 years ago, 2-Apr-03, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic)

  Runner UPDATED

the runner moc gallery on my brickshelf account was updated to include two videos of the bulldog biped in action. the link to the runner page (post-moderation) (URL) for the broadband enabled and those with a good sense of humor. Set to the beastie (...) (22 years ago, 2-Apr-03, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact