 Technic / Bionicle / 2156
Re: Tramp, tramp, tramp, the boys are marching.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Fri, 4 Apr 2003 15:54:14 GMT

In lugnet.publish.cinema, Kyle Beatty writes:
I made a  short (very short) vid of a group of Matorans walking past the camera:
http://www.appleogue.net/weblog/onthemarch.avi

The context for such an exercise is here:
http://www.appleogue.net/weblog/

Looks nice. How did you get the movie so smooth? Whenever I try these kind
of stop-motion pictures, the moves look like those very old robots from
Hollywood.

Mark "yep, I'm into Bionicle now as well" de Kock