 Technic / 9800
Re: Found the new Technic sets today!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 2 Apr 2003 06:20:39 GMT

<set:8441> Fork Lift Truck have 1 x 3 studless beams
<set:8451> Dumper also have the new (?) 1 x 3 studless beams - eight in
yellow IIRC
<set:8453> Front End Loader also have the 1 x 3 beams (4) but also two 1 x 2
beams, can be very useful for SNOT-building.

Tobbe,  when you say "1 x 3 studless beams", are you refering to:

http://guide.lugnet.com/partsref/search.cgi?q=32523

Yep!

Sorry about not including links to the parts like I usually do, I had a lot to
do and wanted to get the news around...

The 1 x 2 beam is this part:
http://peeron.com/inv/parts/43857

They are not new parts but in a new color - yellow.

Best regards,
/Tobbe
http://www.lotek.nu
(remove SPAM when e-mailing)