 Technic / 9790
Re: Found the new Technic sets today!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 1 Apr 2003 15:07:36 GMT

I don't care about useful parts. I think they're just cute and I'll
definitely buy them, if only to encourage Lego to keep on making sets like
these...

Duq

"Tobbe Arnesson" <StPnAtM@lotek.nu> wrote in message
Hi all!

I went to the toystore today to see if the new designer sets were on the
shelfes yet. They were not but while I was there they unpacked the new • Technic
sets so I could take a peek at the boxes.

A new and very good thing about them is that they have printed an • inventory on
the box!

<set:8441> Fork Lift Truck have 1 x 3 studless beams
<set:8451> Dumper also have the new (?) 1 x 3 studless beams - eight in
yellow IIRC
<set:8453> Front End Loader also have the 1 x 3 beams (4) but also two 1 x • 2
beams, can be very useful for SNOT-building.

Another thing I noticed about 8453 is a print error on the inventory, it • claims
to have one hub and four tyres :)

I did not buy any of them and probably wont since they don't have enough • useful
parts (to me)...

Best regards,
/Tobbe
http://www.lotek.nu